Your not so average retreat…
Did you know the definition of retreat means to run away and to hide out of defeat? Why run away from our daily life struggles? We all know the last 2 and a half years have provided not only challenges, but opportunities for growth and evolution. What would it look like to instead, immerse in strategies of self-transformation and embodiment that help us cultivate our true sense of self no matter what challenges arise?
This is the Inspire Life Immersion difference…feeling inspired? Keep reading to discover what we’ve got planned for you on this special weekend…
The Inspire Life Immersion difference
What you’ll experience
Have you ever been to a retreat, dropped a good chunk of cash, and felt like the exact same person weeks to months after? Yea…us too - and it sucks! You spend all these resources expecting to shift and yet you drop right back into old patterns in your daily life.
Other common pitfalls with average retreats:
- The getting the retreat feel-good “High” and then the crash without post-retreat integration
- You feel “blissed out” but go back to old patterns that don’t serve you anymore
- A lack of bodily integration and/or tactile learning that applies to daily life
- Sometimes it can feel like living in a fantasy and disconnected from learning how to be in the real, day to day world
- You’ve probably dropped the cash without long-lasting, sustainable change in every day life
- Sound familiar?
The Inspire Immersion:
Designed with YOU in mind
Designed for leaders, healers, entrepreneurs, practitioners, busy moms, stressed-out dads, and/or those with a greater vision for the planet & humanity.
Whether you’re a leader in the workplace looking for a complete reset or a person who’s in between passion projects (or careers) and not sure where to go next, this immersion is for you. Join us in resetting, refocusing, and reclaiming what really matters - YOU!
Why Immerse Yourself this Fall?
Evening of Thursday, November 3rd to
Morning of Sunday, November 6th, 2022
ARC Retreat Center
1680 373rd Ave NE
- Refreshed, Refocused, and Renewed
- Connection with self and community
- Tangible at-home strategies to carry forth long-last results
- Ready to apply changes to your daily life (because that’s what matters, right?!)
- NLocation in nature with indigenous history and out of the busy office/city setting
- NGroup Yoga sessions and other gentle, integrative movement
- NAll high-vibrational food, drinks, and lodging included (value per person - $750)
- NDaily, deeper breathwork sessions to alchemize the body, mind, and spirit (value per person - $320)
- NDaily Mindful Movement sessions and Bodily Activations (value per person - $80)
- NMindset and Conscious Languaging Sessions
- NBreakthrough sessions (value per person - $900)
- NHolistic lifestyle & sustainable living support
- N Learning the language and wisdom of the body - crash-course on how to heal your own bodymind
- NVision Creations (value per person - $100)
- NWalks. Forest Bathing, and integration in nature
- NDaily BodyWork/Nervous System sessions on tables (aka Network Spinal Entrainments/Adjustments) to help you integrate and embody the weekend (value per person- $480)
- NSound/Music integration & healing
- NCrash course on "What the heck does Dr. Mel do on the table in the office anyway" and how to apply it more to your life
- NSRI and other more gentle breathwork integrated with meditations to anchor in the immersion (value per person - $320)
- NCreating your Inspired Life - how to live more emotionally balanced & conscious in a chaotic world
- NDiscovering how to become the alchemist and embodied leader in your life
- NIntimate group in an intimate setting (limited to a certain number of spaces)
- NRe-entry and re-integration call post-immersion ($300 value)
- ...AND more!
How to Prepare
No one likes that feeling of being unprepared, especially when immersing yourself in healing work within a new community. Don’t worry - we got you! When you get registered for the immersion, we will be in direct contact with you via email to make sure you have all the details you need leading up to the weekend, including:
- Reminders of day, date, time
- Details on food and lodging
- What to bring
- Location logistics and how to get there (driving, flying, teleporting directions..ya know 😉 )
- Receive your own personal immersion guidebook that has all the details and more you’ll ever need such as daily schedules, a general overview of content for the day, etc.
- Voxer access to the Inspire Co. team in case last minute questions arise
14 6 Spots Open!
TOTAL INVESTMENT PER PERSON:
(includes everything except travel costs getting to immersion location)
Dr. Mel Krug - Founder & Chiropractor
After spending years in and out of doctor’s offices, Dr. Mel started to feel like just a number in her health journey. Pills, restrictive diets, and numbing emotions just weren’t cutting it anymore.
As she discovered the powerful healing benefits of Network Spinal Chiropractic Care, Dr. Mel radically overcame her own personal health challenges, moving from menstrual cycle dysfunction and emotional trauma to more power and strength in both her body and mind.
Dr. Mel then founded Inspire Life Chiropractic Center in 2017 in which she now helps hundreds of women and families every year overcome chronic health challenges including anxiety, indigestion, trauma, sleep, and mental health through the powerful work of Network Spinal Care.
Additionally, Dr. Mel works with clients in the realm of private, 1 on 1 business mentorship and entrepreneurial start-ups as well as mindset, embodiment, and breakthrough coaching. She is dedicated to helping women (and men of course) reclaim their power, navigate stress naturally with more ease, and ultimately live a life filled with empowerment and inspiration from within.
Michael is passionate about helping busy professionals and high-achievers increase their energy and confidence while building strength. After years of living a life inhibited by chance, Michael faced what felt like a life or death situation in 2012. At the age of 20, he was 375 pounds, had a blood pressure of 160/100 (with medication) and was dealing with severe depression and lack of hope. After his 4th knee surgery in three years, he decided that enough was enough and took his health and vitality into his own hands.
Through years of experimentation, trial and learning, and developing sustainable health habits, Michael fell into the profession of health and fitness coaching. Dozens of people reached out to him when he transformed his life, and he started coaching for free. As he helped people experience radiant health and vitality, he learned that health coaching was an actual industry, and the rest is history.
Michael has been health coaching for 6 years and is a national board certified health and wellness coach (NBC-HWC) as well as a certified personal trainer. Michael coaches both in person and remotely and has helped dozens of people enhance their life through simple yet powerful practices around meals, movement, and mindset.
Ashley is passionate about empowering fellow humans to love themselves through all parts of their journey through life. After more than a decade of struggling through countless psychiatric diagnoses and medications, Ashley decided to take her fate into her own hands and learn to truly love and care for herself. This radical shift in thinking led Ashley to trust herself more, and deepen the connection between her mind and body. Eventually these changes lead her to breathwork and yoga.
After experiencing the incredible benefits to her mental and physical well being from daily yoga and breathwork, Ashley felt called to share what she learned with others. This feeling led her to yoga teacher training with a specialty in Trauma Informed Yoga. Ashley loves working one on one or in small groups empowering her clients to start a conversation with their bodies, and to strengthen their inner power and intuition.
Ashley truly believes that we are our own healers and we all have super powers within us waiting to be utilized. She strives to help others uncover this beauty and power within themselves in whatever way she can.
Like many in the Inspire community, Scott has searched long and hard for a way of being that is meaningful, integrated, compassionate, and, above all, fully human. When the answers of authority and institution failed to resonate, believing that unsolvable problems don’t exist, he resolved to rediscover what was lost, to learn what could be, and to put his best efforts into the service of others.
Scott has spent the past two decades grappling with the existential and practical realities of climate change. Through his extensive personal research, he has learned a myriad of practical strategies for doing what we all must do - restore our relationship with the natural world. After implementing many of these strategies in his day to day life, he found health, well-being, beauty, connection, and peace of mind. Through events, classes, and online courses, Scott shares his research for a more beautiful, integrated life with the Inspire community.
Determined to utilize all of his gifts for service, Scott is currently undertaking post-graduate studies in psychology. In the near future, he will bring individualized therapy and growth coaching services in the great humanistic tradition of Abraham Maslow and Carl Rogers to the pantheon of healing modalities of the Inspire team.
Jess is a holistic occupational therapist who is passionate about opening hearts and minds and guiding individuals towards their own inner power to heal and thrive. As an occupational therapist, she addresses all of the critical elements of physical, mental, and spiritual balance that bring us back to a place of peace & happiness.
From a young age, Jess carried a feeling of being overlooked and disempowered, leading her towards mental and physical health struggles that were not resolving despite ongoing intervention and medications. In 2017, for the health of her sons and herself, Jess took on an entirely new approach on health– a self-empowered, self-responsible approach to health that catalyzed the wellbeing of her family. She is excited to share her experiences, knowledge, and skills with the world.
Jess works from a frame of adaptability, recognizing that each human has unique gifts and areas for growth that are simply waiting to be recognized, honored and fostered. Jess always knew her place in the world would be among healers and after exploration for health practices that felt like the right fit, she realized the true healing space she sought would be as individualized as the people she serves. This led her to the Inspire co team and her personal creation of adaptable health programming.